Act 2 ending bugged

Thogre

So I finished the end of act 2 and I can't get the quest to go to the trainer in the Republic Fleet. There's nothing in my quest log. I can't go back to where the previous quest was either. I'm not sure where to go.

Before you take the shuttle to the republic fleet you have to go to the other part of the spaceport and a part of your story takes place there on Ord Mantel. If you open your map when you are in the spaceport you will see that there are two launch rooms, go to the one without the shuttle to the fleet in it.

Hope this helps

Edited by Rahl_Windsong

It's still not working. I'm supposed to get the quest, A Privateer's Duty, and speak to Zeevar. I never got the quest though.

I believe the first poster was confused about where you are.

Now, in reference to the end of Act II - a couple of things can go wrong. I'll spoiler tag from here on in since I will be discussing events.

I'll assume you recall looting the vaults on the imperial star-cruiser. This will be our point of reference.

When you open the last vault, you encuonter the Mof's. You have a chat, kick their ***, and are then told to escape.

You then take the shuttle from the imperial cruiser back down to Nar Shadaa. Upon landing there you will talk with the two guys who helped you on the hiest. You can either fight them for the full profit, or split with them.

Once that chat is over you'll be told to find Dodonna - who is right around the corner.

Finding her will trigger an event where she is under attack. You protect her, and then she will follow up with you.

You should then be directed to fleet at this point. You must then fly your own ship to the fleet - rather than using a fleet pass.

Hope this gets you back on track.

Before you take the shuttle to the republic fleet you have to go to the other part of the spaceport and a part of your story takes place there on Ord Mantel. If you open your map when you are in the spaceport you will see that there are two launch rooms, go to the one without the shuttle to the fleet in it.

Hope this helps

Hey Rahl -

This is an excellent tip - but I believe you are referring to the hanger on Ord Mantel, which is just near the ending tot he prologue, rather than the ending to Act II.

I believe the first poster was confused about where you are.

Now, in reference to the end of Act II - a couple of things can go wrong. I'll spoiler tag from here on in since I will be discussing events.

I'll assume you recall looting the vaults on the imperial star-cruiser. This will be our point of reference.

When you open the last vault, you encuonter the Mof's. You have a chat, kick their ***, and are then told to escape.

You then take the shuttle from the imperial cruiser back down to Nar Shadaa. Upon landing there you will talk with the two guys who helped you on the hiest. You can either fight them for the full profit, or split with them.

Once that chat is over you'll be told to find Dodonna - who is right around the corner.

Finding her will trigger an event where she is under attack. You protect her, and then she will follow up with you.

You should then be directed to fleet at this point. You must then fly your own ship to the fleet - rather than using a fleet pass.

Hope this gets you back on track.

Am I supposed to get a quest from

Senator Dodonna after I save her? I saw a quest marker, but her model wasn't there so I left the area. I hope that I wasn't supposed to get another quest from her.

Am I supposed to get a quest from

Senator Dodonna after I save her? I saw a quest marker, but her model wasn't there so I left the area. I hope that I wasn't supposed to get another quest from her.

Hey Thogre -

That could very well be it. At this point, I think one of two things happened, and unfortunately this is all speculation / from memory, since there is not a lot of this data floating around at the moment (did some searching and digging through TorHead, couldn't come up with anything conclusive).

But, with the above in mind, I would try the following:

1) Head back to Nar Shadaa, to where you save Dodonna. If she is not physically there, spend some time walking around the area - see if perhaps the follow through quest is area triggered.

2) If the quest icon is still on your mini-map, try mouse-ing over , see what it says. If it says it is Dodonna then perhaps restart the game / submit a ticket.

3) If all else fails - submit a full ticket in game describing the last quest you did (in this case, saving Dodonna's *** - and describe that you have no class quest follow up).

Hope this helps =/. Sorry you are having these issues.

I actually posted the same issue a week or so ago and nobody replied to my post lol so I just wrote a ticket. The response I got from the csr was that the quest is bugged atm and there is a fix in the next patch which is tomorrow tuesday the 17th.

The same exact thing happened with me Dadonna was under attack I saved her. From what I read on torhead you are supposed to go back to your ship after that and use the holo call. Of course my holo call doesn't work so I have been sitting around with my thumbs up my *** for the last week waiting for them to fix this stupid bug

yup I just got on and tired to see if my class quest is fixed...guess what nothing...so it looks like we are bugged until further notice...it's just so annoying because swtor is supposed to be such a ground breaking mmo based upon story etc etc...it kinda makes the game look stupid when we can't even finish our class quest lol...oh well i have been pvp'ing and doing fp's to lvl...i'm almost to 50 which is sad because I doubt i'm gonna wanna waste my time to go back and do grey missions to find out how my story ends....

oh and PS I would write another ticket if I were you, that's what I did, they need to know how much it is ruining our gaming experience...lucky for them i'm not some fair weather gamer or else i'm sure this would sour my experience enough to quit

Edited by Samcuu

• 4 weeks later...

So has anyone else had this issue? Or more importantly had it fixed?? My quest is still bugged, and I'm a battlemaster with half of my bm gear already haha...I still wanna see what happens in my quest though....

I have sent 3 tickets the first 2 asked for more info and the 3rd was just ignored...too bad because supposedly the game is based on story lines and I can't even finish mine...even worse is that on the recent q&a bw said their first priority is to fix anything that interferes people from finishing their class quest...really?? Cuz nobody has helped me....

• 1 month later...
So, I've just done this, I used the fleet pass to get back instead of flying my ship. I did have the quest turn in available with Zeevar, but when I did, I just got 1800exp... nothing else! Seem's pretty weak for an end of chapter reward.

It could be worse... i actually got to finish my class quest, but then i got the quest again bugged and now eventhough i get the lovely interlude screen(aka chapter 3 finished) i don't get my dirty kick on legacy.

Lovely work, it isnt like i send that bug to you at the end of februari.