The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Rakata Eliminator or Combat tech for PT? Also no Rakata Combat Tech armormech schem?

Sivn

So i was looking at the PvE Rakata gear and saw there was 2 DPS sets, Eliminator and Combat Tech.

Presumably 1 is for Mercs and 1 for Powertechs, but as we cannot see the set bonuses yet, which is for which?

Also i am an Armormech and we dont have the Combat Tech bracer and belt plans but we do have the Eliminator plans. Anyone else notice this and thought it was odd?

Im kinda hoping the Powertech gear is the Eliminator since i can make 2 rakata pieces from armormech, but going by the names it may be the Combat Tech.

Any help would be great.

Probably been answered already but lack of forum search is terribad.

Edited by Sivn

So i was looking at the Rakata gear and saw there was 2 DPS sets, Eliminator and Combat Tech.

Presumably 1 is for Mercs and 1 for Powertechs, but as we cannot see the set bonuses yet, which is for which?

Also i am an Armormech and we dont have the Combat Tech bracer and belt plans but we do have the Eliminator plans. Anyone else notice this and thought it was odd?

Im kinda hoping the Powertech gear is the Eliminator since i can make 2 rakata pieces from armormech, but going by the names it may be the Combat Tech.

Any help would be great.

probably been answered already but lack of forum search is terribad.

combat tech for PVE

BUT

get eliminator for your PVP set ie. champion gear