Story: In a nutshell

neocoma

So I was just talking with my girl who is leveling her sage right now and we laughed at a quite similar pattern in story. There are two major ...'things' apart from other not so important stuff that might struck you already, too.

First of all, no matter which side you are on, either Reps or Imps, your side is constantly outnumbered. You know these quests where some dude wants something from you ...let's say free this place or whatever and you have the option to answer "Sounds like a job for a strike team" or "someone else can do it" or "I'm too good for this" and they come with something like "well ...we dont have any forces left". It's constantly like you are Obiwan Kenobi watching the message of Princess Leia. "Obiwan you're our ONLY hope".

Second, Star Wars: The old mechanic.

Seriously ...half of my quests as a jedi knight forced me to repair stuff. Mostly it was stuff like powerplants. Power's down, go repair it. Yeah right, because I'm a electrician. In an upcoming patch we will plump toilets for sure. Oh wait, there are no toilets in Starwars. Thank god.

If you know of some more funny and repeating patterns in your storylines, let us hear 'em!

Anyone on the Rep side ever noticed how ungrateful a staunch handful of people are?

Troopers who have Vik will remember this guy:

I saved a planet. Gave back a cache of experimental weapons. Saved countless civvies from torture and assaulted an Imperial Stronghold alone. And this one guy is just angry at me for even BEING THERE

Or the people who hate the Republic to the point they almost spit in your face but you kill four wamp rats and...BOOM:

"We'll remember what you did here today. You showed them not everyone can be judged based on what uniform you wear"