Bloodworthy EU

Terrahz

How can it be full, like i understand that BW has set this out and taken all this time to evenly distribute people onto servers yet so many light population and bloodthirsty full?. I have made my own guild and was assigned this realm and loved the name tbh.

My main concern is that more and more will get on it, i mean most pre-orders are left to go aswell as the launch day. Thinking 4+ hour qs as punishment for a dc or crash?

Only other option is to go to another server, but the amount of time wasted setting up the guild and getting people to pre-order for nothing is so dissapointing.

If u also have been assigned Bloodworthy write a comment so we all know how many are left so we know wheither we have to ditch this server.

It's "full" because most Scandinavian guilds chose to roll on that server. And the amount of Scandinavians playing MMOs and games in general is huge.

That's what happens when you have x amount of servers and several different languages / regions at an EU launch.

Other regions have taken other servers and so on.

It's "full" because most Scandinavian guilds chose to roll on that server. And the amount of Scandinavians playing MMOs and games in general is huge.

That's what happens when you have x amount of servers and several different languages / regions at an EU launch.

Other regions have taken other servers and so on.

Whats ur source on this?

Whats ur source on this?

Other forums where those guilds are using (like a scandinavian fansite which several guilds are using) and forums posts from members of those guilds who are cooperating when it comes from server choice.

So far the list is this from what I've gathered:

Disclaimer: This is info from forums and might not be 100% correct! Also as more and more servers open, things will get more balanced naturally.

Do note that every server is English, but from other games we do know some regions are more likely to use their own language instead of english in general.

Info for EU PvP:

Bloodworthy - Scandinavians

Atho - Scandinavians (and some Hungarians)

Chuundar - Russians and Poles

Ravager - Russians and Poles

Tomb of Freedon Nadd - Italians and Spaniards

Legions of Lettow - main UK choice (and some Czechs afaik)

These were the opening servers from Bioware, so these guilds just made the best with the hand their were dealt.