Is there any way to get rid of all that surge on the 50 pvp gear?

Aidank

Is there any way to switch all the crit & surge with power & alacrity? I play a madness sorc, probably the least bursty class in the game. Surge and crit don't do that much for me when my strongest attack tops out at like 3,000.

I have no idea where to get the mods and stuff though, can you only get the epic 56 stuff in pve?

Is there any way to switch all the crit & surge with power & alacrity? I play a madness sorc, probably the least bursty class in the game. Surge and crit don't do that much for me when my strongest attack tops out at like 3,000.

I have no idea where to get the mods and stuff though, can you only get the epic 56 stuff in pve?

Alacrity is terrible, just putting it out there.

why would you want alacrity on a madness sorc (or really anything but a pve tb lightning sorc), it doesn't lower the gcd and 90% of your spells are instant.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.