Troles

gmanfunk

I want my $5.00 back for the early game play I didnt get !

There is no pre-order fee, that is just the pre-charge so they don't get screwed over by pre-orders playing for a few days and cancelling their orders. The rest of the charge is only the remaining amount owed for the game.

Second point is that they announced "up to five days" which starts tomorrow, not yesterday which was SEVEN days.

You didn't pay $5 for EGA. You paid $5 to put the game aside. I've not paid a dime for anything related to the game and got in and I'm sure I'm not the only one.

If you feel that strongly about it though, go the place you put the $5 deposit down on the game and get it back.

Those $5 went to the establishment you pre-ordered your game from, not Bioware.

Take it up with them, but I doubt you'll get the money back, since it wasn't an early access fee. It was a pre-order fee.

What he said. You paid 60 bucks for the game. 5 dollars was a deposit. The game won't magically be 55 dollars if you cancel.

those 5 dollars are paying for the multiples servers that few hundred thousand users are playing smoothly on... so no you cant have them back. Also you will get 1 or 2 days of EGA so be patient ... it will be laggy / servers will crash but atleast you paid early enough for others to enjoy so be happy about that.

You paid 5$ to reserve your copy of the game which releases officially on the 20th. Not for early access to the game. Or didn't you read the fine print about the whole purchase process?

Edited by Rabbiddog