Anyone else in but unavailable to play right now because work/rl?

JinsGhost

I am and unfortunetly alot of the super qq threads are drying up so there goes my entertainment. Think I will head to lunch and see if I can think of way to get off early... I could always set fire to a trash bin... Maybe use the force to mind trick my boss... hmmm anyone else in the same boat? Plotting schemes to get to the galaxy far, far away asap? Edited by JinsGhost

I am and unfortunetly alot of the super qq threads are drying up so there goes my entertainment. Think I will head to lunch and see if I can think of way to get off early... I could always set fire to a trash bin... Maybe use the force to mind trick my boss... hmmm anyone else in the same boat? Plotting schemes to get to the galaxy far, far away asap?

I'm at work ATM on my lunch break. It stinks but it's not like I haven't been waiting for 4 years already so another few hours wont hurt. Im just stoked be be in already.

I was lucky enough to get in yesterday morning (7-21 preorder) and got to play quite a bit yesterday.... but today, it's back to reality. been here an hour and a half and have 7 more hours to go...... My poor consular neeeeeds me!! or i need him. lol