Things that are unclear to new players that should be tweaked/added:

Fluffyburrito

-I'm noticing a lot of newbies on my server that don't notice the bag you receive after choosing an advanced class. (For example, a Double bladed saber for Shadow/Assassin or a second pistol for a gunslinger.)

-On top of that, a lot of newer players take a few levels to realize there's a second menu for skill training the advanced class skills.

An easy way to fix this would be adding the opening of the bag and the training of one of the advanced class skills to the quest involving choosing an advanced class. For example, after choosing the "Shadow" advanced class, the quest would update and tell me to train the shadow strike skill. This would clue me in that trainer has more than one box to check for skills. Opening the bag would be the last part of the quest, which would clue the player in that it's even in their inventory at all.

I like these suggestions.

Concerning the item bag you get when you pick your AC, I think it would call more attention to the bag if the quest didn't complete until you actually chose your AC, then in the quest popup, you see that you get the bag in addition to the exp awarded (much like any other mission completion that grants item rewards).

I also think it would be helpful to put some sort of mission in for the LFG tool when you get your first heroic mission. I think most players don't even know it exists.

Hahahahahaha i'm level 35 now and it's only after reading this thread that i've realised that this bag i've been keeping probably contained something useful when I first chose my advanced class. I thought it might be some thing i just have to keep, dont ask me why. God im such a noob.