Unofficial Lieutenant Iresso fan club

Onager

Lt Iresso is the dogs nuts!!! i think of him as Samuel L Jackson in commando gear, and it works lovely. I'm a Shadow Tank so i sometimes use him for fun and i have him in Sniper mode which is meant to reduce his threat, but he still takes it off me without even trying. also he doesn't like standing in environmental hazards like Qyzen seems to. For a Sage i'd highly recomend him. (Arahael)

Lt Iresso is the dogs nuts!!! i think of him as Samuel L Jackson in commando gear, and it works lovely. I'm a Shadow Tank so i sometimes use him for fun and i have him in Sniper mode which is meant to reduce his threat, but he still takes it off me without even trying.

The only way a companion is *ever* going to pull threat off of a tank player (or a DPS player, for that matter) is by using their taunts. If you don't turn their taunts off, even if they're in their DPS stance, they'll still spam the living bejeesus out of them. Considering that, as tanks, they're almost ludicrously squishy compared to a player tank, not to mention that player tanks *benefit* from being attacked because it equates to better resource generation, you're doing yourself a disservice if you don't turn off their taunts when you're playing a tank.