2 common sense changes and ilum is fixed.

Noemercy

1. Give a world wide increased valor buff from warzones, for the faction that owns more territories.

2. Only allow you to take a territory next to the furthest away from your base that you own, but not allow you to take one in between theirs. This is very hard to explain in words, or at least i am having a hard time doing it but essentially you have to push eachother back, and there will only even be 2 territories that are able to be taken at any given time.

With this method, everyone would have to fight to cap something, rather than taking the FP to the opponents base and grabbing something that is uncontested, and there would be a large reward for the faction that was doing better.

Edited by Noemercy

1. Give a world wide increased valor buff from warzones, for the faction that owns more territories.

2. Only allow you to take a territory next to the furthest away from your base that you own, but not allow you to take one in between theirs. This is very hard to explain in words, or at least i am having a hard time doing it but essentially you have to push eachother back, and there will only even be 2 territories that are able to be taken.

With this method, everyone would have to fight to cap something, rather than taking the FP to the opponents base and grabbing something that is uncontested, and there would be a large reward for the faction that was doing better.

how bout just have the daily have a timer for how much u hold the zone. Currently the reason ilium sucks is because of the daily. It was stupid.

Also ilium has too much going on with the lasers and transports dropping. It makes big owPVP almost impossible.

how bout just have the daily have a timer for how much u hold the zone. Currently the reason ilium sucks is because of the daily. It was stupid.

Also ilium has too much going on with the lasers and transports dropping. It makes big owPVP almost impossible.

They could do this aswell, but I have heard rumors of dailies that require kills, and i don't think that is the right option.

Both of these points offer incentives to the over-populated realm only.

Plus, neither address the thing that created Ilum: the daily quest that requires cooperation between factions to complete.

Somewhat, but they also offer benefits for constant fighting. It adresses the daily quest, because i would rather hold them back and keep my valor buff for wz's and let no one complete the daily, then trade off.

They could do this aswell, but I have heard rumors of dailies that require kills, and i don't think that is the right option.

The worst part, it's kills and/or collect armaments, so no killing require.

Whoever created this zone, it's goals and the new changes should be exile to a deserted 3 x 3 Island in the middle of the Pacific.

2. Only allow you to take a territory next to the furthest away from your base that you own, but not allow you to take one in between theirs. This is very hard to explain in words, or at least i am having a hard time doing it but essentially you have to push eachother back, and there will only even be 2 territories that are able to be taken at any given time.

lemme give you a rundown of ilum on my server:

900 empire

2 republic

yea i think your ideas would work well.... if you were imperial............

1) am rank 65 valor mean crap to me

2) wont change nothing both will go to one and cap - recap for buff and no one will attack another