Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Impliment the 50 only bracket for Christ's sake

Coyotecalls

What the hell is taking so long? I am sick and tired of playing "Which team has the most 50's Sorc/Sages wins"

Yeah no kidding, there is LITTLE EXCUSE for this wait.. It should have LAUNCHED with a bracket.. Rush to 50? Tough luck, sit around doing nothing while the real players actually play the game - kid... Allowing these punks to farm (and MAX) valor on level 10's was a hideous mistake. In fact, they should roll back all pvping 50's to valor 40, and strip the pvp gear from them. Seriously, it would only be a tiny percentage of the population anyway!

So here we sit, day after day, being farmed, waiting for the bracket.. On Ven Zallow there is a guild called "Invictus" and all they do is farm newbs, if there is another 50 premade in the warzone they leave, and queue back up to find more newbs. Pathetic, they should be rolled back.

I've lost almost all faith in Bioware at this point.

yeah, has enough time to rage on the forums but not enough time to see that the patch is being implemented this coming weeks downtime.

lol.

besides it doesnt matter. sith are gonna rage cuz all they get is huttball. and republic is gonna rage cuz they will have 50s with no pvp gear going up against 50s in full champ gear. cuz they didnt hit 50 in a week.

new qq posts will happen as soon the patch posts.

Edited by Mrshush

Yeah no kidding, there is LITTLE EXCUSE for this wait.. It should have LAUNCHED with a bracket.. Rush to 50? Tough luck, sit around doing nothing while the real players actually play the game - kid... Allowing these punks to farm (and MAX) valor on level 10's was a hideous mistake. In fact, they should roll back all pvping 50's to valor 40, and strip the pvp gear from them. Seriously, it would only be a tiny percentage of the population anyway!

So here we sit, day after day, being farmed, waiting for the bracket.. On Ven Zallow there is a guild called "Invictus" and all they do is farm newbs, if there is another 50 premade in the warzone they leave, and queue back up to find more newbs. Pathetic, they should be rolled back.

I've lost almost all faith in Bioware at this point.

Yes because 1 month is SOOOOO long to wait.

If they had launched with a 50 bracket, then 50s wouldnt get enough matches, and people would whine and leave once they reached the cap.

Besides, bolstering is fine, if you are getting stomped on, its because you arent playing well or working as a team.

Yes because 1 month is SOOOOO long to wait.

If they had launched with a 50 bracket, then 50s wouldnt get enough matches, and people would whine and leave once they reached the cap.

Besides, bolstering is fine, if you are getting stomped on, its because you arent playing well or working as a team.

Hah having 3 to 4 players in their teens against a group of premades and you think bolster is gonna help?

No way and i want what you have been smoking because many times i may be the only 50 or at best three of us against premades and its a joke.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.