Can a vengeance jug tank?

Kunovega

This seems to be an on going debate, specifically for operations and hard mode flashpoints

Can a vengeance jug tank the highest lvl raids? (assuming proper gear)

I have seen raids not allow jug tanks unless they are immortal spec, I am curious to hear opinions from outside our server

I am not a tank, so I only have a minimal exposure to what the difference in the two trees are and would like some input from actual lvl 50 jugs who have hopefully tried both immortal and vengance

i've tanked a few of the HMs flashpoints in vengeance, but I wouldn't even think of doing in operations. You just take too much damage, and you don't even do all that much damage since you can't really keep up with your veng rotation cause of the lack of rage.

Just a note, I was in full columi with a few tionese and rakata pieces when doing this. You would probably be ripped to shreds if you didn't have good gear.

Edited by AllanGand

lmao... what are you talking about...

If you look at some builds on the this site, a ball carrier build focuses heavily on the vengeance tree. Also most know that the mitigation stats have next to no effect on pvp and most talents in the immortal tree focus on mitigation stats like defense and shield chance.