I thought Sentinels were fine.

Alkolyk

Until my Sage friend in equal level gear PVPd for a day with me.

- He has much better single target dmg

- He has has superior AOE

- He isn't affected by the hits not registering and lag issues

- He can offheal people

He would 100-0 people in 3-4 seconds after using trinket + biochem pot. It was completely silly.

Now I feel UP...

- He can offheal people

He would 100-0 people in 3-4 seconds after using trinket + biochem pot. It was completely silly.

Now I feel UP...

So you mean he can 2 shot peeps with his trinket and biochem pot? I call that shennanigans for a sage - any spec.

Even a fully geared ops / scoundrel opening on lvl 10s with zerk buff in warzones don't 2 shot stuff.

And on same gear level - ie full pvp gear and other person not afk, would mean he can crit twice for 8k in 2 globals. Am not sure that is possible by any means.

Not sure how their aoe is superior. Focus sent has burst aoe + spammable Cyclone slash (the burst aoe happens every 9s, every 18s being buffed to do 2x dmg as well, so you get 1 aoe normal - auto crit dmg, 2nd aoe 9s later 100% dmg buffed and 100% crit).

Single target dmg? Don't believe either that sages are ahead of sentinels, both in burst and sustained. Am sure both fall within ~5% margin given same gear / consumables and same skilled players.

You don't enjoy sentinel or the challenge to play one well, when other classes can achieve success easier, sure i give you that.

Well, he should and so am I. No worries tho, we will def get buffed soon=)

I don't think we are. Devs came out and said that Sentinels are performing on par with intended design. They did say they put some engineers to work on trying to mitigate server/client desynch issues.

Guardians are the ones getting straight buffs.

Edited by PantsOn

- He can offheal people

Now I feel UP...

Only Sorcs beating me 1v1 as Combat are healing speced and overgeared.

I don't know what you were doing wrong, but there is much worse than a Sorcerer/Sage. The only thing I'd change on them is the pre-cast and recast of their shield. The debuff should start when the shield is removed, not when you cast it for the first time.

Work on your priorities and interrupts.

Edited by RamzaBehoulve