Awful customer service. Has anyone had a positive service experience?

smulx

I opened a ticket as I didn't realise I'd reached the cap for mercenary commendations and clicked buy 3 more times. The vendor allowed me to keep clicking them, my warzone commendations were being taken and I wasn't receiving anything for them. I didn't think it would be very difficult to resolve as it's got sorted quite quickly in other games. Three days later I get a reply asking me to "reply to the email" with the word "seesaw" for some reason, and a list of about 8 other pieces of information.

Well I can't reply to the email, because they didn't send me an email. I also can't reply to the ticket in-game as they've closed it as resolved.

Similar thing happened before. I completed the daily warzone mission but it didn't show as fulfilled so I couldn't turn it in. I opened a ticket to ask if this could be amended so I didn't have to repeat it. A few days later I got a stupid reply about how the issue had been passed to [stupid made up droid] and thanks for letting them know. Ticket closed, and I never heard anything more about it. It's really starting to annoy me.

TL;DR - sick of generic replies and they never actually do anything to resolve peoples issues.

I opened a ticket as I didn't realise I'd reached the cap for mercenary commendations and clicked buy 3 more times. The vendor allowed me to keep clicking them, my warzone commendations were being taken and I wasn't receiving anything for them. I didn't think it would be very difficult to resolve as it's got sorted quite quickly in other games. Three days later I get a reply asking me to "reply to the email" with the word "seesaw" for some reason, and a list of about 8 other pieces of information.

Well I can't reply to the email, because they didn't send me an email. I also can't reply to the ticket in-game as they've closed it as resolved.

Similar thing happened before. I completed the daily warzone mission but it didn't show as fulfilled so I couldn't turn it in. I opened a ticket to ask if this could be amended so I didn't have to repeat it. A few days later I got a stupid reply about how the issue had been passed to [stupid made up droid] and thanks for letting them know. Ticket closed, and I never heard anything more about it. It's really starting to annoy me.

TL;DR - sick of generic replies and they never actually do anything to resolve peoples issues.

Email or in game ticket either way thats how you get items restored. Also they cannot hit a button and boom advance your warzone completions. You just have to wait for a patch on that one. Relax its a brand new game and they are brand new to the support business.

That's exactly what I did. I have to listen to people complain all day where I work, so I rarely complain myself. But to tell me to reply to resolve the issue, and then close the ticket and not email me is totally stupid.

Perhaps some people are just unlucky. I've had every single ticket that I have submitted answered, closed and or fixed in patches already. So far since beta I've had a 100% positive customer service experience.

Unfortunately, this isn't the case for everyone. Wonder what the differences are?

I have not had a positive service experience either. To make a long story short, I purchased the wrong item from a pvp vendor, took the heavy instead of the medium armor. Submitted a ticket two days later they respond telling me that I need to list.

Server of the character

Character its on

Type of item

NPC I received the item from

Time I received the item

Date it happened.

After that, which I didn't mind doing. It's been five days since I replied with the keyword that was requested in the subject line. I still haven't been serviced at all.

Edited by Averran
comment on deleted post

I have not had a positive service experience either. To make a long story short, I purchased the wrong item from a pvp vendor, took the heavy instead of the medium armor. Submitted a ticket two days later they respond telling me that I need to list.

Server of the character

Character its on

Type of item

Time I received the item

Date it happened.

After that, which I didn't mind doing. It's been five days since I replied with the keyword that was requested in the subject line. I still haven't been serviced at all.

It takes 5-7 days right now. There are 100s of people just like you who did the same thing. Just have to be patient. Next time watch what you are clicking on wont be an issue.

Edited by Averran
comment on deleted post

Server of the character

Character its on

Type of item

Time I received the item

Date it happened.

You put in a ticket because you purchased the wrong item from a PvP vendor? Do you not see a problem with this scenario?

Edited by Averran
comment on deleted post

Hello Everyone,

This is a notice that we recently had to remove several posts from this thread. A reminder that regardless of the topic, it is part of our Rules of Conduct that:

• Never insult another member of the community.
  • Respect other community members, whether they agree with you or not.
  • Flag, don't fight. Use the "flag" feature to report posts to our Community Team if you see someone breaking the rules – don't respond to them!
  • Don't make spam posts like "first," "in before the lock," or "bump."
  • Make constructive, on-topic posts that add to the discussion.

Thank you for understanding.

Edited by Noviru

It takes 5-7 days right now. There are 100s of people just like you who did the same thing. Just have to be patient. Next time watch what you are clicking on wont be an issue.

Well at least that's a time frame. Maybe they should list that so people can have an idea.

When fixing an issue with my account before the game launched I had to call customer service twice and they were excellent and helpful both times.

When my character got stuck I paged a GM, told them were I was and what I had tried.

When the GM finally got back to me, all they did was give me a list of things I had already told them I had done. So either the droid was a moron, didn't read my ticket, or just copy/pasted some worthless crap and went about their day.

You put in a ticket because you purchased the wrong item from a PvP vendor? Do you not see a problem with this scenario?

No I don't, it was an honest mistake. Since I am paying to play this game I think I am entitled to have customer service help with issues like this. If you think that you shouldn't be able to contact them about in game purchases that's your opinion.

Hello Everyone,

This is a notice that we recently had to remove several posts from this thread. A reminder that regardless of the topic, it is part of our Rules of Conduct that:

• Never insult another member of the community.
  • Respect other community members, whether they agree with you or not.
  • Flag, don't fight. Use the "flag" feature to report posts to our Community Team if you see someone breaking the rules – don't respond to them!
  • Don't make spam posts like "first," "in before the lock," or "bump."
  • Make constructive, on-topic posts that add to the discussion.

Thank you for understanding.

So, you deleted my replies too even though they didn't break any of those rules and I didn't even respond to the guy that posted the youtube link that sparked the argument? Thanks!

Yes, I did. The game took the payment but didn't provide me with the items. It took time to earn them, so I wanted them back. How is that a problem?

So, you deleted my replies too even though they didn't break any of those rules and I didn't even respond to the guy that posted the youtube link that sparked the argument? Thanks!

A lot of times when you delete a post it also deletes anything that replied to the post. Or if you quoted the violation they will remove your posts also. Plus would look kind of odd with a one sided conversation.

Yes, I did. The game took the payment but didn't provide me with the items. It took time to earn them, so I wanted them back. How is that a problem?

I don't think he gets the reason for customer service in game. His opinion is far different from ours.

I did not quote your post.

The poster that I did quote got an item when he clicked for purchase.

Outsourced Call centers and in-game support what did you expect.