how long between waves?

CeruleanSun

• Replies 785
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My guess is that they've done just a first "small" wave in order to make sure that everything works, and they will send soon the next wave, beeing it the "real" first wave, with increasing numbers over the next ones during the day. At least that's what I would have done if I was them.

Cheers.

My guess is that they've done just a first "small" wave in order to make sure that everything works, and they will send soon the next wave, beeing it the "real" first wave, with increasing numbers over the next ones during the day. At least that's what I would have done if I was them.

Cheers.

First wave is *very* small.

Less then 100 on our server total.

i have a feeling it was a certain # of people and not a timeframe - iirc they said they had something like 200k+ pre-orders on the first weekend (think it was an EA conference call) then they probably only let 100k in (or less) so waves should start letting multiple days in

I hope July people get in today. I couldn't redeem my code due to GAME not releasing them until July 26th. Would be a little annoyed otherwise.

Same. Apparently there are only like 30 or so people in each starter planet on our server so far... That seems a little extreme for staggering, there should be more people in game by now...

July 21st, before noon PST if I remember correctly. And I'm not in the first wave.

Also hoping for some time estimates for upcoming waves. People are going to start getting on edge really fast if feels like they're trying to glue you to your computer, lol.

"Multiple waves throughout the day.", "It is based on the date you redeemed your pre-order code." - according to Tweet (God . . . I hate tweet too, look what you made me do , BW !)

I have been following twitter all morning... This game is the only reason I have it. Otherwise I wouldn't care less for the damn site lol