CeruleanSun

• Replies 785
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

/facepalm

somehow that doesnt fit into my bounty hunter plan

well now you have a new goal while waiting for this silly EGA wave, create comical background to name generator names!

I think I'll go sleep and check if I got in tomorrow, my ideas are getting worse and worse :p

well now you have a new goal while waiting for this silly EGA wave, create comical background to name generator names!

I think I'll go sleep and check if I got in tomorrow, my ideas are getting worse and worse :p

HAHA prolly not, forum posting is way more entertaining

as for sleep, yea that won't happen for me

Expect them to be. Then if you do get them, you'll be pleasantly surprised :D Plenty of people have been out of luck and their names are taken.

I will be on a rp server, if there are no reasonable rp names it will totally ruin the game, for me, that is about the only reason I would even consider cancelling my order even as irate as I am with bioware

any word on a 5th ripple? wave would indicate too large a quantity proportionate to the number of preorders to be accurate. It is only 2:46 pm eastern, 11:46 am pacific, it is still early enough in the day if they make the 4th the last it is laziness and complete disregard for those who preordered.