Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

how long between waves?

CeruleanSun

• Replies 785
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

From twitter... And well... that told us absolutely nothing.

That tweet kind of pissed me off.

"For those asking for an ETA on the next wave of emails. We will let you know here as soon as we send them!"

Saying that you'll let us know after you do something when trying to mollify people wanting an ETA to that something is insulting.

I don't mind waiting until I get in, but communications like that make me prefer silence...

How? You don't have an active subscription until I assume you receive the email. I think people claiming to play are extremely lucky or trolling.
Oh boy, you are a slow one.

That email is generated from the activation of your account - the activation of your early access. Then, the email has to get bundled up with the other thousands of emails and queued up to send out. Then your email provider has to receive it, and get it to you.

Bottom line: The email is to notify you that your early access is activated. You don't need an email to tell you that.

If you can login, you can login...'nuff said.

To the people complaining about how they pre-ordered a day or so after pre-orders were available..

..it's been 1 hour and 17 minutes, probably 18 or 19 by the time this post goes up.

Not like it's been an entire day.. give them a while.

August 21st here, so I'll be waiting quite awhile, hopefully later today.

I like being here though, keeping up with what's going on is exciting!

Aug 24th here...I should just go back to sleep...as its still 5am here...and didn't get to sleep until about 1am....but just can't. Hopefully end of day but I'm guessing not until tomorrow or the next day :(

To the people complaining about how they pre-ordered a day or so after pre-orders were available..

..it's been 1 hour and 17 minutes, probably 18 or 19 by the time this post goes up.

Not like it's been an entire day.. give them a while.

Silence the heretic!

I'm annoyed that my account says I didn't register the code until November 2nd, when I registered it on 7/22. I'm not mad, just annoyed. I'm sure it's a mistake and an issue with the site or something, but it sucks to think I probably won't be getting into early access even though my CE was registered correctly on 7/22, but my early access code says I didn't register it until 11/02, which is bogus.

Bah, the wait is eating my soul!

They probably aren't giving an ETA because they're actively monitoring server load and making that decision on the fly as they begin getting their real-world performance metrics in.

Just be patient.

I KNOW ITS HARD. I want to be playing right now too. But I didn't pre-order until December so I'm probably going to be waiting until the 15th or later lol.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.