Most gratifying Warzone match i've played yet.

Argolisk

I play Republic side on the Shien server. 90 percent of the time we're up against the typical Imperial Premade of geared 50s. This morning however, life seems worth living. At the risk of sounding totally overdramatic, allow me to explain.

I joined a Voidstar match halfway through the first round. The Republic had started out down 5 players to 8 (another Imperial Premade), and things were looking grim. The Empire blasted through the first room, had the bridges extended, and the charges placed on the second set of doors by the time I got into the game. With four minutes or so left however, the Republic rallied on defense and managed to stop the Empire from blowing the last group of doors allowing access to the terminal.

The second half began with us on offense. Things still looked bad though, as we were up against a premade, and to win we had to at least blow the final set of doors.

Ladies and germs, we did. It was glorious.

A republic PuG with only 2-3 50s beat the premade. It can be done. I'm very happy :)

I always enjoy reading threads like these.

But since swtor isn't cursed with cross servers warzones yet, why don't you try to get in contact with the people you were playing with and maybe get some of them to get an own pvp group? :-)

This.

That's how friendships start and guilds are made :)

I always enjoy reading threads like these.

But since swtor isn't cursed with cross servers warzones yet, why don't you try to get in contact with the people you were playing with and maybe get some of them to get an own pvp group? :-)

This.

And to beat a premade as a PuG.. yeah.. that is.. so damn.. beautiful.

GJ!

:o