Decent Republic pve server for warzone PVP

Girwen

Hello=) I am not looking for a stream rolling Republic side pvp warzone server.

I am look for a good Pve Republic server that does decent in pvp warzones. I also rather would like for the Republic to be outnumbered so i do more than just Huttball. I have been playing on Empire side since pre release and would really like to try Republic for the above reason and also to enjoy some of the story.

Hello=) I am not looking for a stream rolling Republic side pvp warzone server.

I am look for a good Pve Republic server that does decent in pvp warzones. I also rather would like for the Republic to be outnumbered so i do more than just Huttball. I have been playing on Empire side since pre release and would really like to try Republic for the above reason and also to enjoy some of the story.

Good luck finding people interested in PvP on a PvE server.

Why not go with a PvP server anyway? World PvP is rare on both server types if that is your gripe.

Good luck finding people interested in PvP on a PvE server.

Why not go with a PvP server anyway? World PvP is rare on both server types if that is your gripe.

Because there's too many kids mass rolling empire for world PVP to ever be fun in this game (like most MMO's really).

On the topic of the question the OP asked....

Hyperspace Cannon is pretty good. Neither side really has any "pvp focused" guilds, but both sides have a lot of people who do a lot of pvp. It sways back and forth throughout the day, but with a premade it's not too hard to only lose a few games all day (if you queue with the right people).

I've already helped a few people start up over here, so if you're interested shoot me a PM on the forums and I'll help you get started republic side too.