Premade 50s? Really?

Betteratforty

If it's any consolation, we hate being saddled with lowbies who don't know how to pass just as much as you hate getting rolled by 50s.

<---Member of a premade, eagerly awaiting the 50 bracket

It isn't rolled by 50s, it is rolled by 50s premades every single match. The only match on our server is vs premades...

Knowing how to pass will not help you when you die to battlemaster gear.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

When you pre-made with 4 people you wait in 5-10 minute ques and thats republic side im guess imp even longer. When you que solo you get insta ques and if you are doing the illum warzone honor buffer you actually make way more valor ranks because you are not waiting 5-10minutes per game. So in the long run if valor grinding fast is your thing solo atm is king.

On my server pvp starts one after the other and it is always the same team against us.

I bet 90% of the premade fans are Imperial. Just sayin'. Joining an easymode faction, getting carried by BM/Champ geared 50s into your own BM/Champ gear...why wouldn't they want premades?

Guess the other 10% is on my server. I rarely ever go against Republic players that are not in a pre-made.

It's sad in this day and age when you see people making friends and doing things together in a MMO. What is the world coming to?

nothing wrong with playing with friends, but i think premades should have there own bracket, because premades have a HUUUUUUGE advantage over pubs. Oh ya sure it takes real skill to beat a pub, lawl. Anyone knows a well organized premade is gona stomp any pub. Thats why hey lets put the premades vs premades, and pubs vs pubs then everyones happy and the premades can hone there skill against other organized groups. just a thought, but im sure all the people who are comfy racking up there commendations by taking advantage of the pubs wont like that no sir, they must have it ez or else it wont be fun because having a real pvp challenge is not the way to go, amirite premades?

This.

Do you also kick puppy and throw rocks at cats.

See a shrink about your ego then come back and fight remotely fairly.

How badly must you win in order to bring premade 50s before the 50 environment is locked.

I know the devs didnt prepare for this, so you take advantage of it?

Sad and pathetic.

It isn't even cross server so we can get away from you...

So apparently your server has forced WZ participation. If you are not having fun, go level to where you think you will be relevant in WZs (side note: cc/interrupt works on players of all levels regardless of gear...if low lvl players stop chasing damage/kills, they will find that they can be useful in WZs). Also pretty unrealistic to expect to win all the time. There will be those very painful matches that seem to go on forever...just have to man up and deal with it.