The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Hybrid or Full DPS

Talon_Starfire

Hi,

What is the best spec for someone considering a DPS Vanguard who is interested in PvP?

I'd like the stealth detection the Vanguard gets but any advise would help.

Should I go hybrid or full skill tree?

I think the Vanguard is more versatile so no Commando for me.

Edited by Talon_Starfire

Hi,

What is the best spec for someone considering a DPS Vanguard who is interested in PvP?

I'd like the stealth detection the Vanguard gets but any advise would help.

Should I go hybrid or full skill tree?

I think the Vanguard is more versatile so no Commando for me.

The best way to d.p.s as i found for my level 31 vanguard is to use assault. I tried tactics but i didn't like that u had to be right beside the guy to do damage. the only thing u have to remember about assault is to keep using incendiary rounds and plasma cell, ion pulse helps quite a bit when u upgrade the skill for it. p.s if u think otherwise pls tell i'm no pro at vanguard but i'm having a load of fun playing him

The best way to d.p.s as i found for my level 31 vanguard is to use assault. I tried tactics but i didn't like that u had to be right beside the guy to do damage. the only thing u have to remember about assault is to keep using incendiary rounds and plasma cell, ion pulse helps quite a bit when u upgrade the skill for it. p.s if u think otherwise pls tell i'm no pro at vanguard but i'm having a load of fun playing him

What do you think of my Vanguard?