About to drop slicing, advice on UWT vs Diplomacy?

Putok

Finally decided to just give up the ghost with slicing, after making 500k yesterday and this morning on tier 5 and tier 6 diplomacy mats harvested by my LEVEL TWENTY alt.

UWT mats seem to be selling for quite a bit less overall, and they don't offer LS/DS bonuses, but I'm a bit concerned that the diplomacy market will kinda tank after everyone finishes maxing out biochem. I think it will probably MOSTLY be raiders buying consumables, and when they're all able to just make the infinitely reusable ones themselves, who's going to buy diplomacy mats?

As people begin to learn the raid-dropped mod schematics, I could see the value of high level UWT goods increasing, but I don't see diplomacy going anywhere but down. I'm not sure the LS/DS bonus is worth it, given I can finish black talon in about 10 minutes for 200 points if I really need to farm them for some reason.

I already have one alt with maxed diplomacy, and I have another alt that's working up UWT alongside their cybertech.

If you were in my shoes, what would you take, or would you hang onto slicing a little bit longer?

The slicing missions are a joke in terms of cr/minute returned vs any level of diplomacy or slicing missions, and I just can't imagine the high-level boxes being worth enough to make up for it. The only other slicing perk that matters is being able to open up some instance shortcuts to bypass a few trash pulls, and I'm not sure that it worth very much either.