I pre ordered swtor on 11/18/11

TheGentry

I pre ordered swtor on about 11/18/2011 I downloaded the game but when I try to run the program it saids : 'There is currently no active subscription on this account. Activate your account here. I clicked it and it took me too My account there where 5 steps. And it said I needed to insert my code to swtor again. So I tried but it said 'This code has already been used'.

What happened? Did I just get scammed?

I pre ordered swtor on about 11/18/2011 I downloaded the game but when I try to run the program it saids : 'There is currently no active subscription on this account. Activate your account here. I clicked it and it took me too My account there where 5 steps. And it said I needed to insert my code to swtor again. So I tried but it said 'This code has already been used'.

You can't play the game yet. You have to wait til you get your invite or release.

Its a error, nothing to worry about, when you get the EGA email it will be gone and you are able to play. *cool-beans*

i got my key in 11/19 we will probably get it tomorrow or the day after that