The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

gearing for the pyro/shield build

Braonie

I am currently working my way through the parakeet build. I'm just wondering what type of gear i should be aiming for. right now I've just been grabbing stuff with more endurance and defense on it. but ive been wondering is grabbing dps gear would make more sense. just hope it doesnt kill my survivability too much. any advice would be most welcome

I am currently working my way through the parakeet build. I'm just wondering what type of gear i should be aiming for. right now I've just been grabbing stuff with more endurance and defense on it. but ive been wondering is grabbing dps gear would make more sense. just hope it doesnt kill my survivability too much. any advice would be most welcome

For PvP, use dps gears. Get Eliminator set (except for helm, use combat tech instead for the crit) with medic bracers and weapon (also for the crit).

Edited by Trungalung

Parakeet spec?

Dps gear. Also I dropped all the ****** accuracy Enchantment, and got some Crit/surge. Im currently sitting at 25%Crit and 90%CritDmg Self-buffed, champion/Battlemaster.

For me (the way I like to play this spec) CP powertech isnt a Tank.

Im a DPS with GUARD utility,and it's working awesomely.

Edited by atreyuz