50 Assasin rank 54 - 2/31/8 Stream 720

upzie

I dont get this tbh, i'm full champion.. and i never get 5k+ crits... I seriously must be missing something..

nb: how did you get your mouse cursor to be of bold color? is that a setting in swtor?

Edited by trevy

32% crit chance, 83% crits amplification un-buffed (575 surge add only +16% - to 98%), 400 exp, 1300+ willpower without +140 adrenal - and I've never seen even 5k number - not to mention first crit I've spotted in the movie: 6k

Congratulations!

I do not have Biochem and do not always grab the power boost and I have hit 5k on a number of occasions with only crit/surge relic and pvp expertise adrenal. Being able to kill people without your cooldowns is better, to me, than a 2-minute hero who needs to stack buffs to get anyone down. NOT SAYING the OP of this thread is like that, please don't get me wrong. Just pointing out big numbers aren't everything.

I do like seeing the big numbers, though. :)

imo the PvP power trinket or the 50lvl blue with endurance and power are better for burst than the crit/surge one

its not about your oppinion (no offense) its pure math, and with my gear and setup I benefit more from the surge trinket than from the power trinket :)

its not about your oppinion (no offense) its pure math, and with my gear and setup I benefit more from the surge trinket than from the power trinket :)

Really? Hmm maybe i'll give it another chance.

What about stim, power,surge or crit?

Edited by Decax

What's the math behind that power stim is better over the surge one but not in trinkets?

It depends on your gear at some point surge is more importent depending on your other stats, and at some point power is more valuable.

It depends on your gear at some point surge is more importent depending on your other stats, and at some point power is more valuable.

Well i am full Champion geared so you would recommend power stim and surge trinket for max burst?

officially inspired, been looking for some videos on high output dps assassins. Tomorrow im re-rolling my artifice into biochem and valor farming all day long. Still a few pieces short of full champ gear, but looking forward to seeing crits at least close to this.

I also like how you have you toolbar setup, might have to do some remodeling on mine.

PS: Voltanic slash for 1200 + 1200 i almost ****** in my pants when i seen that.