Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Fix the Groupleader from being able to remove everyone with no vote.

Sandybeaver

The solution is not some short sighted change to grouping. It is this:

1. Never group with that person again.

2. Tell other people on your server never to group with him or his guild, and explain why.

This is the fix if the person was actually being a jerk, though I suspect in many cases that isn't true.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

This is the fix if the person was actually being a jerk, though I suspect in many cases that isn't true.

Kicking everyone from a flashpoint and pulling in your guildies to get the loot from the last boss is a dick move, every time, no exceptions.

Edited by EternalFinality

The solution was for the OP be pro-active invite the other people that got booted, fill up group, and go kill the boss yourself instead of whinging about it and coming up with wild 'improvements' that you haven't even thought through properly. What a waste of forum space :)

Kicking everyone from a flashpoint and pulling in your guildies to get the loot from the last boss is a dick move, every time, no exceptions.

Of course it is. Who would argue with that? No, my experience in this game and others is that it's more common that a person gets removed for their attitude or performance and is replaced with a guild mate. The group finishes without a problem and the person who was kicked is pissed.

The instances of people just being unmitigated jerks are so incredibly rare, cases where there are different sides of the story are much, much more common.

Edited by Excedrin

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.