Off-Hand: Why does it only scale with weapon damage?

Pappus

I am pretty curious the way it is the dmg is neglectible and does not encourage to go for some extra accuracy given it does not benefit from anything but dual wield mastery and weapon dmg itself.

I just see it as a chance missed to actually divert some of us into let's say people with high accuracy for a strong offhand etc...

I am pretty curious the way it is the dmg is neglectible and does not encourage to go for some extra accuracy given it does not benefit from anything but dual wield mastery and weapon dmg itself.

I just see it as a chance missed to actually divert some of us into let's say people with high accuracy for a strong offhand etc...

if it scaled like the main hand we would do 100% more damage then any other class rather then 5-10%

Its built correctly now.

not only the marauder would not do 100% more damage than other classes because offhand damage even with stats scaling will still less damage than the main hand lightsabers due fo offhand penalty, the marauder is not even the best dps for both pvp and pve Edited by mastersloup

As the above poster said we have the penalty for that and not a small one either.

We already have 50% accuracy penalty (which literally cuts the dmg in half alone already) we also have a direct dmg penalty (70% unskilled and still 34% penalty fully skilled) so right now the offhand for us does not really do much anyway.

Should the offhand get 100% bonus like the mainhand ? Of course not, but it should DEFINATLY get some bonus, 25-50% of what the mainhand gets, atm the marauder offhand is nothing more then a flashy glowstick.

It already have SEVERE penalties for accuracy, so yes some of the stat bonus seriously needs to effect offhand.

Tbh at 50 with full t2-3 gear im hardly even noticing the damage my offhand does.

Edited by Munx