Unofficial European Language Servers

Gwella

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thats bad news for me, I wanted to play on Trask Ulgo (the server)

Bioware should just make servers for these languages to stop them ruining our english ones...

I feel a bit injuried with your comments.

Do you really think english-french-german are the only languages in world?

Do you really think other comunities don't request for his owns realms?

Do you really think we will "ruin" your BIG ENGLISH SERVER?

I'm spanish, you can see in Wiki is the 2nd more speaked language in world just after Chinese

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_languages_by_number_of_native_speakers

As you see, i can talk English too, maybe not perfect, but can communicate with all of you .

We will respect all of you, and don't worry, Trask Ulgo will have only few spanish players.

Yeeeha! you're in a safety server!

¬¬

Edited by Akhab

I feel a bit injuried with your comments.

Do you really think english-french-german are the only languages in world?

Do you really think other comunities don't request for his owns realms?

Do you really think we will "ruin" your BIG ENGLISH SERVER?

I'm spanish, you can see in Wiki is the 2nd more speaked language in world just after Chinese

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_languages_by_number_of_native_speakers

As you see, i can't talk English too, maybe not perfect, but can communicate with all of you .

We will respect all of you, and don't worry, Trask Ulgo will have only few spanish players.

Yeeeha! you're in a safety server!

¬¬

the problem isnt about from where you are but about communication in game.i dont want to see all the time in general chat language that i dont understand. Im not english also, im from Latvia

Edited by CodenameMaul

I don't understand why the whole 'Spanish' community must go to the server which was chosen for the Pre-Launch Guild Program. It may ruin the game for other non-Spanish guilds which were already assigned to that server.

I think that it would be more fair (from the Spanish community) to choose one of the newly added servers.

-1 for BW and Spanish community .. none of them though it through :(

Edited by GorTh_CZ

The thing i really don't understand, is why BW just didn't tag a single server as spanish or russian or polish, even if the game ins not in tha language, that would make those communities to easy join at the same server. They didn't do it, and now we have this issues.

I don't understand why the whole 'Spanish' community must go to the server which was chosen for the Pre-Launch Guild Program. It may ruin the game for other non-Spanish guilds which were already assigned to that server.

I think that it would be more fair (from the Spanish community) to choose one of the newly added servers.

-1 for BW and Spanish community .. none of them though it through :(

-2 for BW, but not for the Spanish community, because they did all they could to organize things like trying to get into the same server to avoid bothering the rest of the comunity.

I agree it was poorly done because they had a lack of foresight regarding the other guilds that might get in there in that server, but i think BW did it worse by not releasing a server list to let them organize it better.

"Saludos de Viana"

The thing i really don't understand, is why BW just didn't tag a single server as spanish or russian or polish, even if the game ins not in tha language, that would make those communities to easy join at the same server. They didn't do it, and now we have this issues.

It's not like they could have added all European languages onto 7 PvE servers or 10 PvP servers now is it?

Even spreading them out would leave only 1 or 2 fully English servers, if any.

Be realistic.

Edited by Gwella

May I ask why you used such strong language?

Btw: nice site, isn't it? :)

You don't understand i just use same word like Draexnael

Tomb of Freedon Nadd (PVP EU) - Italian/Spanish

Legions of Lettow (PVP EU) - Uk based guilds are moving there (unofficial uk server) + some pesky Czechs*

It's not like they could have added all European languages onto 7 PvE servers or 10 PvP servers now is it?

Even spreading them out would leave only 1 or 2 fully English servers, if any.

Be realistic.

They only added french and german because their law forces vgame companies to translate every game into french or german in order to be sold there (and yes, they have so many players they can afford translating it into french and german) but even not translating it into other languages, there is going to be enough players from russia or poland to fill a couple of servers, or even more.

(

We have lots of preorders too, wanna play same than you.

You will found other communities in each server you goes, only look the list in the 1st post.

Of course, all of this communities will respect English (I hope) but wants to play toghether and talk in native language with other ppl.

As of now

Legions of Lettow (PVP EU) is a pure English talking server.

More and more players was joining yesterday asking what is the server language was many where comning from Spanish/Russian overrun servers.

I did change aswell when i noticed people just talking foreign language in general chat and basicly told other people in the chat this is a this language server and keept on talking the language.

I could easily play on a server like that aslong as people atleast show some courtesy keeping general in English and languages assigned to guild some groups.

But when people don't do that i wont take the chanse that after 7 days when game is fully released you are trapped on as server where people disregards English as the main language in the game

Edited by Varghjerta

I think I'll try going on a US west coast server, cause they sleep when I'm awake, so it'll be easier to get in and not so crowded...

I get easily stressed when there are to many people, so I usually wait until the servers are light.. I don't mind waiting.. =)

Guild Email Notices Flowing! Server List Compilation

EDIT: Hungarian: Unofficial Hungarian PvE Server: Hidden Beks

NO NO NO NO NO NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO not hungarians on my server :(

Another Swede guild that got assigned to Hidden Beks, At the moment we are 11 members.

cool you republic or empire? We are about 16 swedes on empire side.

As long as empire stays clean of the taint. We will prevail.

Edited by genstrom

It is sad to see such kind of racism in TOR. Good or bad - it's no the matter of color or race. Anyway, i'm in to play with anyone, as long as it stays civil and nice. This unoficial segregation by nation/language just wrong and rotten to the bone. Please, do not support it! Edited by Kerus

I don't care which language they speak as long it is English. What is the idea of assigning countries to different servers. If I wanted to speak my language I would have requested a Swedish server.

Speak english or be prepared to taste the wrath of the empire!!!!