Unofficial European Language Servers

Gwella

Thank you all for the information but please keep it civil.

I know the idea of people speaking foreign language upsets people, but be nice about it. I don't want this post getting locked because a couple of keep can't keep their heads cool.

Keep the information rolling. :)

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think its forbiden to speak in diferent language on general, but i too prefer to speak language that should near everybody understand.:cool:

No it isn't, but it is as bad as being a lore-monkey or correcting someones grammar.

But sad thing is, that I'm really hoping that no large scale language guild rush is coming to my chosen server. Have had rather bad experience with those in lotro.:(

I don't think its forbiden to speak in diferent language on general, but i too prefer to speak language that should near everybody understand.:cool:

It is the server is confirmed as an English server, therefore the languge you must use is English. This is why whole Russian/Spanish/Brazilian communities move to 1 server so they can all speak their own language. I've played with every nationality under the sun - aslong as they respect the server type, no issues.

Edited by Draexnael

I suggest that the english community of players should simply wait for the next online pvp server and "claim" it. There are too few pvp servers today and too many countries that are going for them.

Now, if only someone would take the initiative and make a nice post telling everyone what to do...

I suggest that the english community of players should simply wait for the next online pvp server and "claim" it. There are too few pvp servers today and too many countries that are going for them.

Now, if only someone would take the initiative and make a nice post telling everyone what to do...

Wont happen - 99% of guilds will have members already leveling on the selected realm. Just got to suck it up now and hope you chose wisely!

Hi.

One of the most prominent Spanish SWTOR fansites (followed by many smaller ones) set up this list of servers for spanish-speaking people after the pre-launch guild shuffling:

PVE: The Red Eclipse

PVP: Tomb of Freedon Nadd

RP-PVE: Trask Ulgo

RP-PVP: Pending

It is natural for communities of same nations to settle on certain servers instead of splitting up. I'm spanish, and I don't mind using either english or spanish ingame. But it is always nice to be able to speak your own tongue, even more when forming/looking for guilds, raiding,using voice chats like Ventrilo, TS, Raidcall and such...

This happened during the first years of WOW (before they opened specific spanish speaking servers), LOTRO, and almost any other 'big' MMO game out there... Just get used to it, at least until Bioware decides setting up servers for more languages.

L.

Edited by Lokken

Hi.

One of the most prominent Spanish SWTOR fansites (followed by many smaller ones) set up this list of servers for spanish-speaking people after the pre-launch guild shuffling:

PVE: The Red Eclipse

PVP: Tomb of Freedon Nadd

RP-PVE: Trask Ulgo

RP-PVP: Pending

It is natural for communities of same nations to settle on certain servers instead of splitting up. I'm spanish, and I don't mind using either english or spanish ingame. But it is always nice to be able to speak your own tongue, even more when forming/looking for guilds, raiding,using voice chats like Ventrilo, TS, Raidcall and such...

This happened during the first years of WOW (before they opened specific spanish speaking servers), LOTRO, and almost any other 'big' MMO game out there... Just get used to it, at least until Bioware decides setting up servers for more languajes.

L.

Thats bad news for me, I wanted to play on Trask Ulgo (the server)

Bioware should just make servers for these languages to stop them ruining our english ones...

I suggest FROSTCLAW for English speaking people. what you all think.

Let's hope it stays like that. I don't get why Bioware didn't put non english guilds on a few selected realms. I know our guild had to switch realm because 40% of the realm was Russian and/or Danish..

The majority of the PVE should be ok, most of the "communities" have gone for PVP servers - I'd avoid Nightmare Lands, The Red Eclipse, Hidden Beks.. But I could be wrong :)

Just want to know why I should avoid this server :p. Since I got placed on it