Will the Emperor end up becoming a boss?

Romick

Considering he's out to kill every living thing in the entire galaxy, I think it's safe to say that most people in the Empire would oppose him, and perhaps somebody else could take his place (somebody that actually cares about the Empire/Sith and wiping out the Republic/Jedi)

Jedi Knight - Yes, he wants to defeat him.

Jedi Consular - Yes, he wants to defeat him.

Trooper - Yes, he wants to defeat him.

Smuggler - No, he has no reason too and wants to stay away.

Sith Warrior - Possibly, only if he gets to become the Emperor afterwards. Other than that reason he would not, being the Emperor's current favorite and second in command of the Empire.

Sith Inquisitor - Possibly, but only if there is a suitable replacement, the SI wouldn't want to screw up the Empire given the position they are in and the struggle it was to get there.

Bounty Hunter - No, he has no reason too and wants to stay away.

Imperial Agent - Depends.

Dark ending IA - No. he is a Sith loyalist.

Neutral ending IA - No, he is a shadow, he doesn't get involved anymore.

Light ending IA - Yes, he wants to defeat him.

Edited by AngelousWang

I don't think he will be a Raid boss, Bioware said that most story development will be not be in Ops. I think the JK or the SW will kill him to save the galaxy or to take over the Empire. Edited by Thorlas

It would suck to see him as a raid boss. In *cough* wow *cough* you kill every character you knew from the warcraft 3 games, basicly destroying everything you knew. I'm sure bioware has enough imagination to create unique and interesting foes to defeat.

p.s. But as a LS inquisitor I dont mind killing him as he's too old school.

Edited by Vesperr

Heh, can see it now.

Emperor: You have come far... but now you must deal with my Wrath.

SW: *Walks out, standing in front of the Emperor*

Emperor: A warrior without peer amongst the Empire... one who will be my will made manifest in his blade.

SW: *Turns, smirking at the Emperor* You didn't actually think I'd help you, did you? Your reign has passed old man... *Turns back on the Emperor and stands with those opposing the Emperor*

Emperor: *Slowly smiles* It seems my Wrath has taken my words to heart... very well. It is time to finish this charade.

Epic fight scene go!