The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Techblades/Electrostaves

vathelan

First off, I already think that electrostaves should be a viable weapon of choice for the assassin/shadow. But here I present a new idea.

Seeing as though they're already pretty much melee ragne; would it be at all possible for the Powertech and Vanguard to be able to use techblades? The "Advanced Prototype" and "Tatics" trees for each respective AC might be changed to benefit techblades?

Qyzen Fess already uses techblades and has primary stats of aim and endurance, just like the Vanguard/Powertech.

This isn't a thread saying, "THIS SHOULD HAPPEN," (though I think it would be really cool) as it is more a thread saying, "Would this ever be possible and would you like this?"

Since day 1 I have been disappointed that there is no true melee, non-force class. I consider vanguards/powertechs/scoundrels/operatives not true melee due to their being in melee range, but still mainly shooting things. Maybe future expansions we'll get a class of this type?

I would support it. I am the same way in was wanting a melee non-force/non-light saber wielding class, kinda why i chose vanguard, meleeish

It would be cool to see but I doubt it will ever happen :(

Yeah, sadly the only ones with the skill to use vibro/tech blades are the force users.