arsenal merc heals

Neeq

Generally I can do okay healing as arsenal, but your really limited and inefficient.

Things like the boss for the Lights Out daily on Belsavus is a probably not ganna happen unless you have a good tank an people who move out of stuff. And even they its probably not ganna be easy.

Generally I can do okay healing as arsenal, but your really limited and inefficient.

Things like the boss for the Lights Out daily on Belsavus is a probably not ganna happen unless you have a good tank an people who move out of stuff. And even they its probably not ganna be easy.

If lights out is the one where you disable the 3 generators you dont even need a group for that, just suicide your companion into the group in front of the generator and go capture it while he dies, rince and repeat 1-2 times then just revive to med station and turn in the quest

ive healed a 4 man heroic on alderaan in a 3 man group no prob. the tank was the only one taking damage most of the time so it wasnt too bad, once the other dps took some damage it got a bit harder. i doubt arsenal could heal a FP due to only having single target heals