Dear Bioware

DarkyTheTank

I will stay off the fourms, if A you ban me

or B fix so carebears cant do what they do in pvp lakes TO RUIN MY GAME PLAY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8TzBf8aem1g&feature=related

This is constructive Im sorry if you take it otherwise and as for the moderators telling me I'm trolling for stating my opinions about other players. You sir can **** off.

Hes complaining about "carebears" and calls everyone a carebear, he pretty much went into the real life picture thread and quoted just about everyone calling them carebears or a "dooch"

Hes crying about Ilum, as if thats anything new, something about base trading or some ****.

Yeah I was watching that earlier. But I haven't gotten to Ilum yet, isn't that a lvl 50 planet? I'm only 47. And as you can see, I don't really look ahead. Haha

Yeah I was watching that earlier. But I haven't gotten to Ilum yet, isn't that a lvl 50 planet? I'm only 47. And as you can see, I don't really look ahead. Haha

Its like some pvp planet thing, I dont even know seeing I dont touch it with what i've heard. I think scenarios are just fine.

Edited by Paralassa
rude reply

did she ask you troll? go back to your facebook thread .

and Mud. stupid people frustrate me... and this fourms, ilum, this game riddled with stupid people look at the pictures of the people enough said.

Hah, every game is going to have stupid people. Anyway, I remember you said something about 'base trading' in the picture thread, before the comment was deleted. Is Ilum a pvp planet where you have to hold bases or something?

I guess I could just look this up, but I'm lazy.

Hah, every game is going to have stupid people. Anyway, I remember you said something about 'base trading' in the picture thread, before the comment was deleted. Is Ilum a pvp planet where you have to hold bases or something?

I guess I could just look this up, but I'm lazy.

Yes....you hold bases.

our dear friend darky is mad due to the fact a TON of players from opposing factions just stand by and take turns holding the base. No fighting..just turn taking.

They all get rewards...and no pvp is had.

THIS however...is being fixed in the next big patch. rewards will only be reward if bases are captured...AND players are killed.

Another carebear stalker.

which part of me answer an honest question with an honest answer makes me a carebear?

I know what the issue is...do i not?

i agree with you...its a problem and needs to be fixed.

I'm a pvper...and i think you should be killed on site if you are opposing faction member. I dont care if i'm lvl 50 and your lvl 10...

pvp is pvp.

in vanilla wow i used to be godlike in pvp...

i even had a viral video of me killing noobs. Look up world of roguecraft.

I used to kill people on arthas right in ironforge...

With next to no gear on...

I know pvp...

Yes....you hold bases.

our dear friend darky is mad due to the fact a TON of players from opposing factions just stand by and take turns holding the base. No fighting..just turn taking.

They all get rewards...and no pvp is had.

THIS however...is being fixed in the next big patch. rewards will only be reward if bases are captured...AND players are killed.

Ok, what's the point of being on a PvP planet and not pvping? I mean, I guess I would expect to see that on a PvE server. But definitely not a PvP server.

Hi there!

While we do welcome all feedback, we ask that whether it is positive or negative feedback, that it is constructive. For better understanding on helpful feedback, please do see this sticky by Allison Berryman. We are closing this thread, but do strongly encourage anyone who wishes to submit feedback to please do so. We only ask that when anyone posts new feedback, it is done in a constructive manner.

You may want to check out the bug and suggestion compilation threads made by the community, which are being regularly looked at by our developers and provide a fantastic outlet for you to post constructive feedback.

Thank you!