Solo PvP Queue Class

DrWhorible

Title basically. I don't have many RL friends that play this (read 1) and he's not a big pvper, but that's my main source of fun in MMO's. So I was wondering what might be the best class to roll to single queue in PvP. I liked the Sage/Sorc, but it seems like being the class puts a giant "all stealthies follow me around all game" sign that I'm not really cool with. Was thinking Assasin/Shadow maybe? Looking to stick to a force using class. Edited by DrWhorible
mispelled title

Any thing s same for solo playing, more or less, you can play with any class alone.

Apart that, my expierience tells me the following:

A pure DD with high burst dmg should be the best choice for relaxed soloing, there are several reasons for that:

- Unlike a healer or a Tank you are not in a support role, meaning you can still reap on enemys even when you run with a bunch of players not knowing what they are doing

- You should be able to win 1v1

- Even when everything s down in pieces you can still kill one or 2 before you bite the dust...

- Overall said, even when my team get's fcked up I can grab at least 4 Medals as DD....

When I was pissed from playin radom arena in GW I always enrolled as DD, giveing me the opportunity to still grab some points, egdad how worse or good my team was on general.

Edited by Kengaro

Any thing s same for solo playing, more or less, you can play with any class alone.

Apart that, my expierience tells me the following:

A pure DD with high burst dmg should be the best choice for relaxed soloing, there are several reasons for that:

- Unlike a healer or a Tank you are not in a support role, meaning you can still reap on enemys even when you run with a bunch of players not knowing what they are doing

- You should be able to win 1v1

- Even when everything s down in pieces you can still kill one or 2 before you bite the dust...

- Overall said, even when my team get's fcked up I can grab at least 4 Medals as DD....

When I was pissed from playin radom arena in GW I always enrolled as DD, giveing me the opportunity to still grab some points, egdad how worse or good my team was on general.

Well DD is definitely what I was thinking, as I don't want to play a support role without people to make sure I don't get curbstomped while supporting, I'm just not sure what route I should go exactly.

I was thinking Shadow/Assasin so I could choose when/where I want to fight, vanish to get out when things get hairy, that kind of thing. And yea, 1v1 is an issue, since I do tend to get caught alone inbetween points in Alderaan etc quite often.

Title basically. I don't have many RL friends that play this (read 1) and he's not a big pvper, but that's my main source of fun in MMO's. So I was wondering what might be the best class to roll to single queue in PvP. I liked the Sage/Sorc, but it seems like being the class puts a giant "all stealthies follow me around all game" sign that I'm not really cool with. Was thinking Assasin/Shadow maybe? Looking to stick to a force using class.

Reconsider Sorcerer. I'm Valor 51 myself, and spend most of my time solo queueing. I am a hybrid build (21/2/18) that is incredible at 1v1 fights, plus is capable of medal whoring with the best of them. My best game was 400k damage, 310k healing, and 12 medals.

As far as being vulnerable to stealthers, pretty much all classes are vulnerable to an Operative's opening, since they have 50% armor penetration on their openers. A Sorcerer at least can CC / heal up to reset the fight, while others have to try to burst down a full health Operative from 30%.

One of the stealth classes. Assassin/Shadow if you want to focus more on the objectives (guarding turrets, bombing doors, carrying the hutball), Operative/Scoundrel if you just want to kill people. Edited by Lymain

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.