Huttball PVP, healer frustrated maybe?

Aisar

Am doing some pvp (huttball since i am empire) and thought this healer rage was pretty funny. here's the quote

"BW your game is very good in some places but when you slap me in the face I often find it difficult to turn the other cheek so you can slap me again."

ability delay and his hotbar mysteriously unlocking itself were apparantly the reasons. people are not just making up the problems in this game, real players are experiencing it in realtime every single day. Any other people having this problem with PVP healing?

Its been a while since I PVP'ed with my healer, but I used to have glitch that would show everyone's health bars as full in the raid frame. It made it kind of hard to heal when can't easily see who needs a heal. Reloading the UI would show their current health then immediately freeze up again. Not sure if that's been fixed in any subsequent patches.

Its been a while since I PVP'ed with my healer, but I used to have glitch that would show everyone's health bars as full in the raid frame. It made it kind of hard to heal when can't easily see who needs a heal. Reloading the UI would show their current health then immediately freeze up again. Not sure if that's been fixed in any subsequent patches.

That was awful but fixed a patch or two ago. Haven't had any real issues myself since that patch, for all the grumblings i constantly beat the empire healers.

Edited by TheHeadCapper

I heal in pvp a lot and at times you can cast a heal and nothing will happen (this will only happen in busy areas, 1 on 1, 2vs2 etc is fine), it's pretty frustrating.

A problem is though, there is so much CC around, maybe you got interrupted, stunned for a second etc.

It seems to be fine most of the time, I think the main problem is the servers can't handle so much happening in one area, which is pretty unbelievable for the budget they were given. I was expecting the best servers possible.

Edited by Tekkoclarky

Healing in Huttball is difficult for classes that have to stand still for 1.5 to 3 seconds (aka scoundrel) as everyone is running far too much and it's too easy to have heals interrupted. I loved my scoundrel for PVE, but in PVP it was next to impossible to heal so I ended up deleting him and am rerolling a commando. I haven't really healed much on my sage because I didn't do the healing tree, but even with the 2 heals that I have I still have to stand still for too long of a period to get a heal off so frankly I rarely bother unless it's in alderaan or voidstar where I have the option of standing still for a while.

Healing in Huttball is difficult for classes that have to stand still for 1.5 to 3 seconds (aka scoundrel) as everyone is running far too much and it's too easy to have heals interrupted. I loved my scoundrel for PVE, but in PVP it was next to impossible to heal so I ended up deleting him and am rerolling a commando. I haven't really healed much on my sage because I didn't do the healing tree, but even with the 2 heals that I have I still have to stand still for too long of a period to get a heal off so frankly I rarely bother unless it's in alderaan or voidstar where I have the option of standing still for a while.

You're playing your scoundrel wrong.