Does romance go through without the [Flirt] option?

ClixxGuardian

So I'm a male player of this game and have multiple toons, but my favorite by far is my female Jedi Sage. She's a dear and does well, but I've come across a slight problem. I want her to follow the Jedi Code word for word and I want to keep the affection of my companions at a good level so I can keep getting that free delicious exp. Now, being a male, I don't know female "Context" too well, and I just try to avoid the [Flirt] Option for the life of me, but apparently I clicked a wrong button and now my sage has a hunger for some chocolate. This isn't what I wanted at all, and now I'm in a complete state of confusion. So now my "Pure" Jedi is in a relationship and I cannot let this stand.

So my post is in 2 parts:

1) How do I kill any relationship which cannot stand?

2) Do relationships still somehow go through when not clicking the "Flirt" option??

I would like some opinions pl0x

ty

It isn't. On tython, one of the beginning quests as any Jedi class is you need to stop two padawans from becoming intimate with one another because apparently "Emotion leads to darkness" and stuff like that...

I want to end this relationship, and I kinda hope Bioware gives the context a bit more warning as to where things can lead...

I'm fairly sure that the rules against Jedi having Romance did not appear in Star Wars prior to the PT. So EU depictions of the Old Republic (including the original comics upon which the series was inspired from) showed Jedi romance many times. After the Prequel Trilogy, the EU explained this away by saying those rules were instituted after the Battle of Ruusan. This worked perfectly until KOTOR ruined it by wanting to be too similar to the movies regardless of lore. So now they just go with the Jedi forbidding attachment all the time, I guess.

And considering I have at least one Jedi that I want to remain pure, I'm actually quite concerned she'll run into the same problem considering I've seen this complaint before. So I'm interested in seeing an answer too.

From past experance with Bio games my guess would be so long as you DON'T use the [flirt] taged options no romance should occure. Also there's usually a fairly obvious line that will kill the romance.

Being an MMO Bioware are being far more obviouis about the romantic dialouge than they usually would be. That's why there's the [Flirt] acting as a big flashing sign :D

As always Boi's romances are optaional so you should be able to extract your Jedi from any unmationed emotional engtalments.