The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

origin pre orders

aquariuseffect

So I just noticed that my account information on this website is saying that I don't have a registration code attached to it... I know for a fact that I applied the code through Origin the day that I preordered. Just to be safe, I took the registration code that's in my Origin and tried it on this website, but it says that the code has already been claimed.

Am I borked for early access? =/

No, the EGA is staggered based on when the pre-access code was originally registered, so even though it starts today you may not get access yet. You will get an email at some point in the next few days telling you that you have EGA access.

The code from Origin will be emailed out on 16th. If that code has not been entered in your Account Information by 20th, you will not be able to access the game until you enter the code.

So, access to SWTOR before 20th? Dependent on your pre-access code and when you are given access.

Access after 20th? The code you will receive on 16th.

We're in the same boat. Sadly, you may have missed the note that we are to expect an email with our registration code. The code we entered just flags us for Pre-order. But because they're staggering new logins this week in order to better deal with the load on the servers (in addition to other reasons like rewarding earlier pre-orders like those who did the Guild Deployment thing) we will have to wait for that email telling us when we can login.

I got my origin code the day I pre-ordered it in August and entered it that same day. I have no idea where this Origin trouble is coming from...

I also applied my code... TO ORIGIN. the origin application shows me that I have a registered product, but the swtor site says that I dont. This is where the confusion is coming from