Armor Upgrades

Residentx_NA

How do I upgrade from Light to medium to heavy? I keep getting all of this medium armor but I can't use it. I have visited all of the vendors but is there a key piece that I need to move out to be able to upgrade or does medium become available at a certain level. I got a Jedi Consular to Level 10 today and I'm ready to leave the trial zone but I'd like to suit up before I go.

I don't think Consulars can wear anything but light armour. If you do get medium, it will be from your advanced class trainer (and probably only if you choose Shadow). Knights (as Guardians) and Troopers are the only heavy armour classes for the Republic.

This is the first game where I'm not really in a rush to level.

I played two characters (SI and JC) yesterday to Level 10. I do like the crafting though. I spend alot of time re-upping my armour after each combat and it makes a difference in the play. There is just so much to this game. I was about to leave the trial zone, Tython, but I decided against it because I want to master the game mechanics so I'll probably revisit places on the map or I may play my other (SI and JC) to cover my bases completely.

On the Sith Side, I'm at 10 but I haven't gotten a light saber yet. I guess I get a pet. I'm in the point of the game where I've entered a room with a guy in stasis or something and I have to place rods.

I'll probably change my pay option from monthly to 6 months at time when the 20th hits.

Edited by Residentx_NA