My Hybrid Build plan..please critique.

Zekeiele

Any of you vets see the benefit of the trade off from keeping the 8 points needed for Bacta and getting Incendiary Round Ionic Accelerator and Maxed HiB for a decent DPS rotation?? Obviously it keeps you from claiming a "role" but I think it could be an effective build and im not to worried about pugs because I'll do most of my questing/PVP with guildees. Edited by Zekeiele

My quirk in this one is the Efficient Conversions. That's not as useful as it seems. Or at least i never did.

You could take that one point into Armor Screen or more into Field Training.

I like how it works as you give some DoT to the field so anything that activates with an impairment like DoTs will be available almost all the time.

However, if you run into the Assault tree, you're moving into Plasma Cell territory while you put a point into Supercharged cells. If you like running with the Plasma Cell for the dps, consider the adjustment I made.

http://www.torhead.com/skill-calc#800rfMMRzcbzZZcGMrzh.1

There are two points that are basically up to you, I threw them into First Responder because I like that proc. But you could take it into Med Zone in order to get up to TP, that way if you pop your shielding your TP will at least heal for a lil bit more. First Responder's alacrity might not be significant, but it will probably be almost always up with the DoTs going off.

EDIT: More input

Edited by Auronold

Alright if thats what you want to do, stay the course. The one point from Efficient Conversions should do good into the Armor Screen if you intend to use AMD a lot, like I love to do xD

I run full combat medic so seeing this is pretty interesting. The switching cells thing is a risk in the PvP environment but I think you'll do fine as you can set people ablaze anyway with Inc Round in any cell.

Alright if thats what you want to do, stay the course. The one point from Efficient Conversions should do good into the Armor Screen if you intend to use AMD a lot, like I love to do xD

I run full combat medic so seeing this is pretty interesting. The switching cells thing is a risk in the PvP environment but I think you'll do fine as you can set people ablaze anyway with Inc Round in any cell.

Thanks for the input :).. in PVP I probably wouldn't toggle but I do think that having 2 instants IR and HiB as your "filler" could make a difference in PVP.