As a healer, what stats should I stack?

SnakeAes

Obviously Willpower and Endurance are a given.

Here is my current priority for a balanced PvE / PvP concept:

Willpower > Endurance > Crit Rating > Alacrity > Surge Rating

Is that about right? I feel like I should place higher priority on Alacrity for speedier heals (especially in PvP where fractions of seconds can make a huge difference), but at the same time I don't know that it's wise to prioritize it over Crit Rating.

I would go Willpower > Endurance > Power > Crit > Alacrity.

Power makes all of your heals hit harder consitantly. I think it is better to rely on consistant power than on a lucky Crit.

I have heard of some people stacking Crit and Surge to rediculous levels and having good results though. I guess it is up to how you would rather play.

I would go Willpower > Endurance > Power > Crit > Alacrity.

Power makes all of your heals hit harder consitantly. I think it is better to rely on consistant power than on a lucky Crit.

I have heard of some people stacking Crit and Surge to rediculous levels and having good results though. I guess it is up to how you would rather play.

However when you know you 1/3 of your heals are going to crit, Surge having a great ratio (.205) so every 50 surge will grant you 5% bonus crit damage. None the less having Power is important.

Note: Power and Force Power have approx. the same ratio

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.