When do we get server transfers please?

Xyraasfasdas

Re-pubic on my server is dead. Dead dead dead dead - dead. No chance of life scotty, we're leaving im behind! I understand imps are better, much better, 5-6:1 better, but I didn't roll an imp and have no desire to play one.

So when can I transfer off this server, or when will this server be merged with one with a better re-pubic population?

Some sort of vague "we can't be held to this" ETA would be nice.

Why would they ever do server transfers? If anything that is a paid option that took WoW what 5 years to get? I do not even remember since I never used it until way after they started offering it.

If anything they will force combine servers, it will never be something we have a say in. I do believe servers need to be combined to make many low servers into one very heavy/near full server.

Server transfers? Try 2 years from now, if that.

Edited by Aisar

Re-pubic on my server is dead. Dead dead dead dead - dead. No chance of life scotty, we're leaving im behind! I understand imps are better, much better, 5-6:1 better, but I didn't roll an imp and have no desire to play one.

So when can I transfer off this server, or when will this server be merged with one with a better re-pubic population?

Some sort of vague "we can't be held to this" ETA would be nice.

Server merges are sign of a funeral for a game. And server transfers could be a first step towards that, so don't hold your breath.

People are laboring under the illusion that there are servers out there where Republic isn't out numbered. The reality is, they don't exist.

PVe servers have a healthy if not somewhat larger population for republic. The harbringer is a great example of that where we have a lot more people on republic than empire.

Edited by TheHeadCapper

Why would they ever do server transfers? If anything that is a paid option that took WoW what 5 years to get? I do not even remember since I never used it until way after they started offering it.

If anything they will force combine servers, it will never be something we have a say in. I do believe servers need to be combined to make many low servers into one very heavy/near full server.

Server transfers? Try 2 years from now, if that.

Because Server Transfers allow you to transfer to your friends that may have moved to another server.

Server transfers may have taken blizzard years to implement and throw a hefty price tag to it, but Trion had server transfers available with in the first few months of the games existence AND made them FREE.

I don't understand the logic that server transfers are bad....

Edited by Azyurel