Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

There Are Too Many Servers

Thamelas

My server is dead that is a fact.

You obviously don't kow what a fact is.

Population "Standard" means that the server has about as many players as was intended. The optimal amount. "Low" means lower than that. I think you can guess what "High" and "Full" means.

Servers will not be merged. I've played a lot of mmo's, many of which were failing or failed and pride always seems to get in the way. Most companies see it as a defeat to consolidate their servers as they have to publicly admit that their game is not doing as well as they expected. It's a bit of a catch 22 though because if they don't merge the servers more people will leave cause they don't want to play an mmo alone.

Then before you know it you're getting emails everyday, come back and see what you're missing in Hyboria, but by then it's too late. Er....anyone else catch the reference?

You obviously don't kow what a fact is.

Population "Standard" means that the server has about as many players as was intended. The optimal amount. "Low" means lower than that. I think you can guess what "High" and "Full" means.

My server is light.

Do I need to explain what light means?

Well, I think they're losing subscribers. And come January 20th after the 1st free month is done and over with we will lose A LOT OF SUBSCRIBERS. So I think they're waiting on that time table.

why would somebody play until their sub runs out and then just quit? what's the point in playing if you're not going to keep going?

Fanboys and corporate defenders are out early this morning...

Not all of us live in the US, please try and remember that the world is a big ball with timezones.

Anyway, you dont get a free pass when you try to pass off opinion as fact.

Edited by MrTijger

So they did what you wanted last time after all the QQ ie more servers and now they again do what you want by merging the servers, what will you QQ about next so they get a bit of a warning and can prepare for that in advance.

No one will always be happy, like I'am sick and tired of the same QQ crap on the forum.....Guess what I will just stop reading it.

Maybe you should think of say stop playing? move server? or maybe w8 for free server transfer?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.