Worst Jedi Ever (videos)

Lightning_Flik

Hi all.

My friend and I are doing a little video series on You Tube mucking around a bit in game doing general questing, fighting and Flashpoints. If you'd like to hear a Scottish guy and an English guy argue about Light/Dark decisions and generally be the worst Jedi ever, please take a look.

We're on the EU Flames of the Crucible server if anyone wants to say hello if they see us running around. We might be recording when you do!

EP 1

EP 2

EP 3

EP 4 will be released later this evening~

I watched them. Love the accents! Was a bit surprised you two killed the poor fugitives, though! They can't help it if they're smelly...they are fugitives, after all!

BAD JEDI! BAD!

Weird to hear people like the accents, but not a bad thing! If you like hearing us ramble on, we do a gaming/comedy podcast. You can find it here http://braingohurty.jellycast.com/podcast/feed/2 or search Brain: Go Hurty! on iTunes.

Oh and Flik uploads a YouTube version also:

How is that for shameful plugging?

New episode! This time another set of clips from our time on the desert planet. You know the one I mean. The one that you spend far too long on, but still isn't as tedious as Taris thanks to the lack of Rakghouls.

Ep 9:

A new episode of the podcast Blighty and I do is also available on iTunes now but if you're too lazy to find it on there or hate Apple you can listen to the whole thing on You Tube instead, in which we do talk about Old Republic a lot since it's pretty much all we've been playing....

We had no idea we got a mention from TORwars thanks for letting us know! By the way here's an out take from an upcoming one in case the other thread got buried too quick:

Weird question but I guess one in the same does the name flik come from suikoden? Makes me reminisce so hard of those games when I see it lol.

Weird question but I guess one in the same does the name flik come from suikoden? Makes me reminisce so hard of those games when I see it lol.

You got it in one. I'm a big fan of Suikoden 1 and 2 and the character Flik in particular. I'm still waiting for them to get the second one onto PSN!

I was a massive fan of the suikoden series I actually still have both 1 and 2's discs =P. And Flik and Victor were bad asses so good choice in favorites. I personally liked Luc myself. but in any event cheers to awesome games and great videos!