Anyone Else Annoyed With Dismounting/Being Knocked Down When Attacked?

SensusSW

Speeders and other vehicles should be targetable with a health meter like anything else just like you. When it blows you're knocked off and it should be repaired, I find it odd that people think they can plow through a zone and groups of mobs and feel they're untouchable. Repairing your speeder should be as easy as repairing your gear.

Speeders and other vehicles should be targetable with a health meter like anything else just like you. When it blows you're knocked off and it should be repaired, I find it odd that people think they can plow through a zone and groups of mobs and feel they're untouchable. Repairing your speeder should be as easy as repairing your gear.

The issue is when you're on say... Nar Shaddaa and every narrow passage as a group of mobs. Even if a single mob gets ONE shot off on your speeder, chances are it is going to go up in flames. It's just annoying, even when you're being careful.

The issue is when you're on say... Nar Shaddaa and every narrow passage as a group of mobs. Even if a single mob gets ONE shot off on your speeder, chances are it is going to go up in flames. It's just annoying, even when you're being careful.

You think Nar Shaddaa is bad ? On Taris I had to dismount and go in hide every few meters because of the zergs of republic npc's on every corner of the road.

:mad:

Edited by Kirameki

I think most of being annoyed with it comes from being able to blast through areas in WoW on a mount and not worry too much about being knocked off, mostly because the majority of mobs in that game are melee. Ranged mobs could still easily dismount you. In SWTOR it's a little different. Since singular mobs are pretty rare, there is almost always some sort of ranged mob in each group.

But, yea, Nar Shaddaa is a pain.

^ Like this idea.