Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Normal Critical hits do not give the 5K medal :(

Rizzit

I'm collecting footage for my next Kill Compilation Video krit for about 5-6k with force powers. However unexpectetly assassinate critted a level40 for over 7k (i used my cd's but not discharge yet cz i was just about to hit 5th stack) and i have it on fraps. However i got no medal for it and highest crit in the math result was a 6k discharge not the 7k assassinate.

I investigated this further and played the next WZ without any shock/discharge combos,

and critted again for 6009 with assassinate, didnt got medals and didnt go that number on

results either.

Does anyone else experienced this?? UI bug? numbers wrong? WAI?

The target seemed pretty much dead so i dont think the numbers were wrong.

Can anyone onfirm this then i make a bugreport

I thought it went something like:

If they have 200 health, and you crit for 10k, it only sees it as you taking off the last 200 health.

Same for healing, if someone has a health deficit of 500 the max the game will see the heal as is 500.

The medals only count for actual DAMAGE DONE.

So if they have less than 5k hp (often the case if you can use assassinate) you won't get the 5k medal, even if you crit for 10k.

Same applies for overhealing.

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh Thank You m8

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.