Rise of the Rakghouls what do you think?

kremzeek

just read/saw the new patch trailer on the web.

what's your opinion on this?

me: i like it. the new lighting system. everyone gets a personal flashlight in the form of a droid? very kool and unique. the scary theme is also a good thing to bring to the star wars the old republic. on the negative side i think most peeps here want to have all the bugs worked out first. and not allready new content. personally i could wait a few months for new content if that meant the bugs are all fixed. but im not complaining about the upcoming patch.

and you?

It looks interesting, might be something to look forward to once I finish releveling up to 50 since I switched servers.

Your question sent me to Youtube where I went through a whole bunch of videos and somehow ended up finding a musician that one of my friends actually knows in real life. Just thought I'd share that humor.

While I'm a fan of star wars, and zombies, and i LOVED the tattooine, zombie-ish quest line. I think an entire patch devoted to zombies, in star wars, is alittle much..

Deathtroopers.

Anyway, I do hope BioWare aren't lying through their teeth about this being 'story heavy' like they did in the past. Sure, The Esseles/The Black Talon were great but after that it was just your usual whack-a-trash-kill-boss-fest with a single "Kill or Spare" moral choice thrown in for the sake of it.

Edited by WhoDaresWins

Anyway, I do hope BioWare aren't lying through their teeth about this being 'story heavy' like they did in the past. Sure, The Esseles/The Black Talon were great but after that it was just your usual whack-a-trash-kill-boss-fest with a single "Kill or Spare" moral choice thrown in for the sake of it.

I don't find that to be true. Sure, Hammer Station, Athiss and Mandalorian Raiders fit that style. There are a few story line flashpoints and other heroic missions with a large piece of story. You just have to get past the midpoint that they seemed to not care very much about in terms of story. Maybe because they figured most people would get so caught up in their class story that they wouldn't really do those flashpoints.

In any case, there are more flashpoints than just the first one for each faction that offer a story driven adventure.