Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Magenta Crystal-Fail

KetMalice

So the Magenta colored crystal is actually light red. Oh, and when you put it in a saber it has a naming issue and renames itself to what the Devs had it. LTRED Crystal 643876487.

Failure

Umm... magenta *is* a light red? What were you expecting?

https://www.google.com/search?q=magenta&hl=en&sa=G&pws=0&prmd=imvns&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&ei=CdIPT_-iAcPViAKnxYDbDQ&ved=0CGcQsAQ

Not knowing your colors doesn't mean Bioware failed.

Edited by imtrick

Umm... magenta *is* a light red? What were you expecting?

https://www.google.com/search?q=magenta&hl=en&sa=G&pws=0&prmd=imvns&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&ei=CdIPT_-iAcPViAKnxYDbDQ&ved=0CGcQsAQ

Not knowing your colors doesn't mean Bioware failed.

Magenta is pink. All colors are just another shade of another color. So what you said is kind of pointless.

Magenta is pink. All colors are just another shade of another color. So what you said is kind of pointless.

What I said was pointless, but "So the Magenta colored crystal is actually light red" wasn't?

You're going to have to explain that one to me.

Yes, magenta is light red. You were the one that seemed to think that was some kind of failure, not me. I already knew what color magenta is, so I'm not surprised the magenta crystal is magenta.

Maybe we should go back to the part where that was a failure, because I don't get it.

Edited by imtrick

Very pretty, and looks pink to me! Looks like they got that name right. :)

Magenta is not simply pink, but it is more of a purple-ish pink, sorta like a cross between pink and purple that tend to be rather vibrant. Of course some magentas are more on the pink side, while others are more on the purple side. But basically magenta has more blue tones than a basic shade of pink or red would.

. . . okay, sorry, shushing now. :p

Edited by Gwena

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.