Win 7 question

Kraith

I know this has nothing to do with SWTOR, but I have a question about Win 7. If I buy the full home 64bit version for 199.00, is there a limited amount of systems that I can install it on. An example, I have 3 PCs that have no OS atm and I then install Win 7 onto those 3 computers (using my security key). But then I get 2 more computers and want to install Win 7 on them. Is there a limit of the amount of times you can use your Win 7 security key?

its supposed to be for one computer only i think mate - you have to activate online i believe just like you have to for XP i understand that there are 5 activation given to allow for full OS reloads. then you have to speak to a MS rep for the activation codes to manually activate.

i think system info is also transmitted at the time of online activation so i think that 5 different system specs in a few days might just raise some flags.

its supposed to be for one computer only i think mate - you have to activate online i believe just like you have to for XP i understand that there are 5 activation given to allow for full OS reloads. then you have to speak to a MS rep for the activation codes to manually activate.

i think system info is also transmitted at the time of online activation so i think that 5 different system specs in a few days might just raise some flags.

thanks. yeah, i only plan on using it for the 3 rigs im building. Just tossed in the 5 rigs as an example.