Angry trolling! Anyone else notice?

KitRoakr

Wow! Has anyone else noticed that the posts so far have been mostly people complaining? This is crazy! Come on people! This is only a game! THere are more important things in life! BW is doing what they can to make it work well. Have some patience and use the system to help out when you can. Other wise, SHUT UP!

Good grief the SWTOR forums have been horrible! Not becuase of BW or EA, but because of the community! People need to quit crtying like babies and star interacting to have fun! Is this so much to ask these days?

Lets play Star Wars! Where the good guys save the day and the bad guys come up with new and inventive ways to ruin the good guys day! I'll be on the ladder half of that! Come on folks! Let's have some fun! Play! Smile! Laugh! Who wants to join me? I invite all to have a great time!

Wow! Has anyone else noticed that the posts so far have been mostly people complaining? This is crazy! Come on people! This is only a game! THere are more important things in life! BW is doing what they can to make it work well. Have some patience and use the system to help out when you can. Other wise, SHUT UP!

Good grief the SWTOR forums have been horrible! Not becuase of BW or EA, but because of the community! People need to quit crtying like babies and star interacting to have fun! Is this so much to ask these days?

Lets play Star Wars! Where the good guys save the day and the bad guys come up with new and inventive ways to ruin the good guys day! I'll be on the ladder half of that! Come on folks! Let's have some fun! Play! Smile! Laugh! Who wants to join me? I invite all to have a great time!

people didnt get the shiny toy first....they are gonna cry till they get it. shrug

Hello everyone,

Threads in the general discussion forum should be focused on Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ gameplay and not the community itself. We ask that you create topics that encourage that type of discussion rather than community critiquing. This thread is off-topic so we are going to close it.