Best spec to powerlevel to 40

JohnOsey

Going to roll a quick marauder what is suggested for pve spec for blowing through levels. Will be doing daily space and pvp missions but as pve yeilds more xp per min my main focus will be pve till 40 then pvp grind to 50 as rage. Thanks in advance!

- Annihilation spec. it is the strongest tree while leveling it advantages are:

1) DPS spec. meaning the longer the fight the more damage over time you can dash out with your bleed effects

2) sustainability, the heals you get from bleed effects allows you to stand your ground vs stronger enemies and reduces downtime when leveling.

3) This are the disadvantages of other trees. Carnage tree is a big burst then you need wait for the cooldowns leaving you at a disadvantage on fights vs 2 strongs or elites. Rage takes a lot to set up so leveling with rage is inefficient.

If your new to the game I wouldn't recommend power leveling. Enjoy the storyline, enjoy the game.

I've been leveling Carnage, 35 now and I'm not sure what all this annihilation fuss is about. I'm sure both are good specs but as carnage I burst things down faster than you can blink and eye and I have hardly any downtime.

If your new to the game I wouldn't recommend power leveling. Enjoy the storyline, enjoy the game.

Been playing since early access, story isn't my concern this is a pvp toon going on a pvp server. Finished chapter 1 on 2 toons story driven haha right like how if I pick what I want and my companions hate it and lose out on free xp for low affection. Companions should mold to my play style not there's.

I've been leveling Carnage, 35 now and I'm not sure what all this annihilation fuss is about. I'm sure both are good specs but as carnage I burst things down faster than you can blink and eye and I have hardly any downtime.

the dots and healings makes it that much easier